Before we engage into the project, the client must be ready to assign a project manager who can continuously monitor, review, make fast decisions, and provide us some needed information during the whole design and development process. The project manager plays a crucial role in achieving the desired results on time.
Before we engage into the project, it is advisable that the client knows about the technical history / background of the current website. If not, must be able to endorse to us the technical manager or the project manager who handled the website. He/she must be able to relay to us the ff:
- Current website URL / address
- A Sitemap. So we can determine the scope and complexity of the conversion.
- Build specifications (programming language used, CMS (platforms / frameworks), or any other tools / technologies used in building the current website.
- Must be able to turn-over to us the source code / database or be able to provide us an access to the web host so we can get a copy and make some tweaks.
- It is also advisable for the client to assign a project manager who can continuously monitor, review, make fast decisions, and provide us some needed information during the whole design and development process. The project manager plays a crucial role in achieving the desired results on time.
The engagement process starts by determining your requirements, your goals, and targets. This process is known as requirements gathering where we list down your "wishlist" for the project. It may be design related or feature and may require multiple meetings depending on how solid the details are. This is important, in order for us to come up with good estimates (cost and timeline) and to determine your expectations.
We will propose to you some options which may be a fixed project package, a recurring develop-ment package, or we can bill you as per task requirement. This will all depend on the nature and complexity of the project, target schedule of delivery, time or resources that you can devote to it.
If the project requires a design work, we immediately start with designing mockups or wireframes. We send these mockups to you as soon as they have been made and reviewed internally by our creative director. These mockups are constantly reviewed until you agree to it and a final art has been decided. This is our first step before we begin the actual development.